Distinguished Hon. Lynda Chuba-Ikpeazu: A Beacon For Sustainable Development in Onitsha North And South Federal Constituency
"The growth and development of people is the highest calling of leadership."
Green Chambers Legislators have walked through the path of Onitsha North and South federal Constituency but one thing is sure - none of them have performed as much as Distinguished Hon. Lynda Chuba-Ikpeazu, whose works have indelibly earned her the name- authentic Madam Projects.
Courtesy of authentic Madam Projects,
- The roads in Onitsha North and South are consistently wearing new looks; tarring completed in some while some are on going.
- The Constituents have been provided with functional bore-holes, transformers and solar street lights
- Educational needs catered for through the construction of new Classroom blocks; some are nearing completion while some are refurbished such that the future generation/leaders will learn in a sound and conducive environment.
- Women and Youth Vocational Skill Management acquisition going on in batches with the intention of fighting unemployment to a standstill , providing the much needed succor & poverty alleviation; and taking miscreants off the streets.
- Authentic Madam Projects, arguably the most popular legislator in the Green Chambers, sponsors/co-sponsors people oriented bills eg "Workers Compensation Act Bill, 2015". Many bills sponsored/ co-sponsored by her are either passed or in Reading stages.
It has been postulated that "sustainable development is the pathway to the future we want for all. It offers a framework to generate economic growth, achieve social justice, exercise environmental stewardship and strengthen governance."
Expectantly but surreptitiously, our great Amazon, the authentic Madam Projects, Distinguished Hon. Lynda Chuba-Ikpeazu has in no small measures been passionately and simultaneously sponsoring works for economic development via empowering her people with acquisition of skills; provision of social amenities and protecting the environment through repairing/ construction of roads; building/ opening existing drainages; and fixing erosion sites in Onitsha North and South such that the future generations will leverage on her works for a better life.
Our Amazon has overtime systematically, resiliently, resolutely and empathetically been touching the lives of her people effectively by attracting laudable projects to her people.
Support Continuity and sustainability!
Support a better Onitsha North and South federal Constituency!!
Support Our Amazon, Distinguished Hon. Lynda Chuba-Ikpeazu to Continue Representing Onitsha North and South Constituency excellently in the Green Chambers!!!
© Lynda Chuba-Ikpeazu Volunteer Movement Media